This weekend, receive an extra 30% off when you buy a book on Amazon, using the promo code "HOLIDAY30". Terms and conditions:
▪ To use this promotion, you must enter "HOLIDAY30" at checkout under the "Gift cards & promotional codes" section to receive 30% off any ONE (1) book purchased in your order (up to $10 promotional credit).
▪ This offer is only valid on print books. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks.
▪ The promotion is valid for a limited time only, from November 26, 2014 at 9pm PST to November 30, 2014 at 11:59pm PST. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
▪ Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
- Fundamentals of Investing in Oil and Gas
- Oil 101
- The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money & Power
- The Quest: Energy, Security, and the Remaking of the Modern World
- Private Empire: ExxonMobil and American Power
James Altuchar interviews Dan Ariely (LINK)
Aswath Damodaran's presentation at the CFA Conference – Numbers and Narratives: Modeling, Storytelling, and Investing [H/T ValueWalk] (LINK)
Ben Inker: Investment hell - or purgatory? (video) [H/T ValueWalk] (LINK)
Related previous post: GMO's Q3 2014 LetterRussell Napier talks to Merryn Somerset Webb (LINK)
Barry Ritholtz interviews Lakshman Achuthan, Co-Founder & Chief Operations Officer of ECRI (audio) (LINK)
Andrew Smithers: Japan’s disappointing gross domestic product (LINK)
China has ‘wasted’ $6.8tn in investment, warn Beijing researchers (LINK)
Mark Buchanan: Has big business captured the economists? (LINK)
For Amazon, the right price isn’t always the lowest price (LINK)
A Rare Peek Into The Massive Scale of AWS [H/T The Big Picture] (LINK)
Amazon: a valuation debate (LINK)
Stoic optimism: Ryan Holiday at TEDxUChicago 2014 (video) (LINK)
Related book: The Obstacle Is the Way
Related previous post: Stoicism quotes, thoughts, and readings