Once in a while, its nice to stop thinking about the bigger picture and trying to make HK a better place, and instead roll up our sleeves, don several pairs of rubber gloves and rummage around in the organic fertiliser at the bottom end of HK's market, hopefully triggering a few investigations by the authorities to keep them busy, and reminding them of gaps in our regulatory system. This story is so long and complicated that we will break it into several parts. When complete, it will cover at least these 8 listed companies:
- China Outdoor Media Group Ltd (COMG, 0254)
- China Post E-Commerce (Holdings) Ltd (CPEC, 8041)
- China Railsmedia Corp Ltd (Railsmedia, 0745)
- China Yunnan Tin Minerals Group Co Ltd (CYTM, 0263)
- CNC Holdings Ltd (CNC, 8356)
- Inno-Tech Holdings Ltd (Inno-Tech, 8202)
- Hycomm Wireless Ltd (Hycomm, 0499) and
- Wo Kee Hong (Holdings) Ltd (WKH, 0720).
So pour yourself a coffee and let's get started.